Monday, September 9, 2013

Lilly joined us for Snuggles and Stories tonight.

Good evening everyone. 

Dororthy picked out a "If you give a Pig a Pancake" this evening written by Laura Numeroff. There are only a few more books in this series, and then I think she will be ready to move onto something else.


Lilly my Grand daughter is staying here a while so since Samantha was working, Mema (me) took over for the night with her snuggles and stories. Not that I mind though, just glad that my daughter has chosen to read to her daughter too, fitting it in on the nights that she has off.  Lilly picked out "God" written by Jane Werner Watson. Dirty face and all Lilly enjoyed her snuggle and story time.


Deanna read "I am not going to get up today" by Dr. Seuss


Hope everyone has a great night and if you have the time why not comment with a great book you have enjoyed recently.

1 comment:

  1. Bed time books have been the thing for my great niece almost from the beginning. And these books sound so good. Zay is starting to learn to read and she is so excited ever time she learns or reads a new word

    ReplyDelete