Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Getting back on schedule.


Tonight Deanna read her book to me first while Dorothy and Lilly were in the bathtub playing. Deanna chose "Hooper Humperdink...? Not Him!" by Dr. Seuss. I have still yet to go through the toy box but hope to get to that before the weekend starts, so Deanna can finish reading her chapter book but until then we have lots other books for her to choose from. 


When Dorothy and Lilly were done with their bath, hair brushed, and dressed for bed they were ready for me to read to them. Dorothy picked out "If you take a mouse to the movies" by Laura Numeroff. 


Once everyone was read to they were off to bed. Lilly took the longest but she is just starting to get back into a sleep schedule, which is nice for everyone. With Samantha working nights and David's family watching her she fell out of going to bed at a certain like she has since she was born. Now that she is here nights she is doing well which makes it easier on Samantha as well. 

Do you have a sleep schedule for your children?


1 comment:

  1. I don't but when I was little my mom had one for me. I have no kiddos.

    ReplyDelete