Sunday, September 8, 2013

As promised.

I didn't forget about you on Friday just was too busy to get a blog up.

Dorothy picked out "If you give a Pig a Party" by Laura Numeroff. I can already warn you the next one she wants me to read to her is by the same author. Here she is already for bed.


Deanna read me "Put me in the Zoo" by Robert Lopshire, yes her book is still missing, I think it might have fallen in the toy box, but thankfully we are blessed to own lots of books, so there is always something to pick from.


I promised a picture of the book I am currently reading which sad to say hasn't had that much reading done until I had to post it up here, it was kind of sitting part way read, mainly because we have been busy, but also because I was waiting for the author to write another installment in the series due to me almost being on the last book in the series that was available at the time. As you can see I am reading "Bullet" by Laurell K. Hamilton. My best friend got me into reading this series in between season 1 and 2 of True Blood so I had something to keep me busy until the next season started up, and I became hooked, and would really like to see her books made into a TV show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment